PPE Medical Grade Face Shields
During covid-19 we're manufacturing
PPE Face Shields To Protect Frontline Key Workers
During these unprecedented times, we're working with manufacturers to help the supply of PPE medical grade face shields for infection control, to protect frontline healthcare and key workers who are tirelessly combatting the outbreak.
Face shields and visors are an article of essential PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) that protect the wearer's facial area against particles associated with COVID-19. These face shields prevent splashes and splatters of body fluid from coming into contact with the wearer’s eyes, nose and mouth.
ZOUCH medical grade face shields are made up of Latex Free elastic, perspex or PVC and an ultra soft foam cushioning aid, that covers the face from the hairline and over the chin for full protection against Coronavirus.
Our UK based manufacturers and warehouses are able to produce and manufacture medical grade face shields daily to help combat the supply and demand for PPE equipment for medical staff, healthcare and key workers.
COVID-19 Face Protection
Get in touch with our expert support team to discuss your requirements, supply levels and turnaround for PPE Full Face Shields and Foam Cushioning aids, in the fight against Coronavirus.
Call 0115 856 2025 or fill out our form below and we'll be in touch.
- PPE Fully Assembled Latex Free Full Face Shields (Disposable and Re-Usable)
- Self Adhesive Foam Cushioning Aids (White or Grey)
- Non-Latex Elastic - available in colours in 20mm or 25mm Wide
Get in touch
Our medical grade open cell polyurethane foam can be die cut or converted into any size or shape that is needed, as part of the face visors components, to add comfort to the wearer so the plastic shield isn’t directly in contact with the forehead. We can also supply these as a standalone product for those that only require foam cushioning.
- Manufactured in the UK
- CE Certified - Meets European Standards for Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
- Shatter Resistant & Fully Flexible
- Visor suitable for use with glasses, prescription lenses and protective masks
- Low Cost & Effective Solution
- Unsurpassed Gloss & Transparency for the ultimate in product visibility
- Anti-Fogging and can be used for prolonged periods
- Full face visor to provide a high level of protection from fluid or spray
- Ultra Soft Self-Adhesive Non-Toxic Foam Cushioning Aid for Comfort and to secure a front seal
- Can be cleaned with Alcohol or Hypochlorite
A complete, customised service
From the first call to the finished product, we’re with you every step of the way. We offer technical support and advice on the best foam products for your specific application and assembly process.
We can also provide bespoke product development, on-site support and samples, making the whole design, purchasing and implementation process streamlined and stress free.