Neoprene Sponge (CR)
Manufacturer and Supplier of
Custom Neoprene sponges
At Zouch Converters, we’re right at the forefront of sponge and rubber technology, always pushing boundaries and manufacturing unique new materials from right across the world.
As one of Europe’s leading, fastest growing independent converters of rubber, foam and non-metallic materials, we’re committed to delivering industry-leading products proven to be durable, profitable and technologically advanced.
We supply our neoprene rubber in sheets and our sponge rubbers combine strength and durability with optimum resistance to ageing, weathering, UV and ozone.
Our products combine high strength and durability with optimum resistance to ageing, weathering, UV and ozone resistance.
Naturally, all of our materials are offered in rolls, sheets, strips, die cut gaskets and pads, cross wound spools and endless long strips for easy processing and adaptation to meet all individual customer requirements.
FAST, FREE SAMPLE SERVICE
Take a closer look at the Zouch range on our product pages or get in touch with our expert support team for free samples and project advice.
Just call 0115 856 2025.
Get in touch
Chloroprene / Neoprene sponge (CR) benefits
- Synthetic, polymerised chloroprene rubber
- Well-established, widely used, closed-cell material
- Excellent chemical, solvent and oil stability
- Good hot and cold temperature resistance
- Flexible, durable and recovers well under compression
- Flame retardant, resists degradation and water absorption
- Ideal for demanding automotive applications
- Available in both black and grey
- Closed cell sponge rubber
- Laptop sleeves
- Orthopaedic braces
- Electrical insulation
- Automotive fan belts
- Civil engineering
Neoprene / EPDM blended sponge
- Closed-cell foam blend of neoprene and EPDM
- Good, low-cost general purpose sponge rubber
- Becoming more popular than neoprene or EPDM alone
- Excellent ageing properties, won’t crack or become brittle
- Waterproof, ideal for sport, leisure and marine uses
- Offers some fuel, oil and chemical resistance
- Flame retardant to FMVSS302 and UL94 HF 1
- Closed cell sponger rubber
- Available in rubber sheets
- Sound insulation
- Dust seals
- Water seals
- Cushioning for seals
- General sealing
A complete, customised service
From the first call to the finished product, we’re with you every step of the way. We offer technical support and advice on the best product for your specific application and assembly process.
We can also provide bespoke product development, on-site support and samples, making the whole design, purchasing and implementation process streamlined and stress free.