Nitrile Sponge Rubber
Leading suppliers in
Premium Quality Nitrile Sponge Rubber
We’re constantly developing innovative Nitrile Sponge products for businesses all over the world, across a diverse range of industries.
They're durable, flexible and lightweight whilst maintaining their robust properties, making them suitable for a wide range of applications
PVC and Vinyl sponge rubber materials are brilliant for appliance seals, insulators, gaskets, body protection and more.
Our PVC sponge rubber has a smooth outer skin that acts as a barrier to prevent absorption and damage from air, dust, water, chemicals and oils. Its insulative properties make it an excellent candidate for use in both hot and cold appliances, such as air conditioning units.
Our products combine high strength and durability with optimum resistance to ageing, weathering, UV and ozone resistance.
FAST, FREE SAMPLE SERVICE
Take a closer look at the Zouch range on our product pages or get in touch with our expert support team for free samples and project advice.
Just call 0115 856 2025.
Get in touch
PVC / Nitrile sponge
Soft, flexible premium quality closed-cell sponge rubber with excellent thermal properties, ideal for hot and cold pipe insulation.
- Highly flame retardant, conforming to BS476 Class O Parts 6 & 7
- Only minimum pressure needed to form a resilient seal
- Oil and chemical resistant, with good sound absorbency
- Easily fabricated into washers, pads, strips, gaskets, semi-circular tubing or sheets
- Boat building hatch seals
- Roof lights and skylights
- Glass protection
- Door and garage seals
- Window glazing tapes
- Light and dust seals
Vinyl / Nitrile sponge rubber
- Comfortable, flexible closed-cell synthetic rubber
- Mainly used for high impact cushioning and resistance
- Powerful vibration dampening properties
- Absorbs impact, preventing trauma to the wearer
- Flame resistance
- Cut to size and available in sponge rubber sheets
- Police and military riot wear
- Equestrian body protectors
- Motor Cyclists protection
- Winter sports
- Flat race jockey outfits
- Personal body protection
A complete, customised service
From the first call to the finished product, we’re with you every step of the way. We offer technical support and advice on the best product for your specific application and assembly process.
We can also provide bespoke product development, on-site support and samples, making the whole design, purchasing and implementation process streamlined and stress free.