Expanding Foam and Joint Sealing Tapes
Supplying Unlimited Protection
A manufacturer meeting the most stringent needs
We're manufacturers of ZOUCH Expandafoam BG1, a PUR joint sealing tape impregnated with a fire resistant polymeric dispersion. It is specially designed for joints in buildings up to 100m high, in accordance with DIN 18055.
ZOUCH Expandafoam BG1 fulfils the stringent requirements of the DIN 18542 edition 2009.
In addition to providing protection against driving rain to a minimum of 600 Pa (equivalent to wind force 11 – Violent Storm) the vapour permeable joint sealing tape also possesses outstanding thermal and acoustic characteristics, as well as allowing for diurnal movement.
FAST, FREE SAMPLE SERVICE
Take a closer look at the Zouch range on our product pages or get in touch with our expert support team for free samples and project advice.
Just call 0115 856 2025
A versatile product that has a wide range of uses, but generally for sealing construction joints (including moving joints) in areas such as:
- Prefabricated concrete, and other material, elements
- (including civil engineering)
- Cladding panels
- Complies with the DIN 18542 BG 1 and DIN 18055
- Reliability through a wider joint application range
- Seals against wind, dust, driving rain
- Vapour di usion permeable
- ·Good adhesive properties, to aid application
- Permanently elastic with long term life expectancy
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Can be painted over with standard emulsion paints
- Compatible with all known standard building materials
- Applications in all construction areas and building types are possible
- CE-certified (ETA-07/0072)
- Constant quality to DIN EN ISO 9001 & DIN standards, with regular controls from independent institutions
- Externally supervised by ift Rosenheim: for driving rain and air permeability (a-value)
- 10 year performance guarantee
Whatever your need, get in touch with our experts to discuss your project requirements.
A complete, customised service
From the first call to the finished product, we’re with you every step of the way. We offer technical support and advice on the best product for your specific application and assembly process.
We can also provide bespoke product development, on-site support and samples, making the whole design, purchasing and implementation process streamlined and stress free.