Preventing the spread of coronavirus in your hair salon or barber means having the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Using Face Masks and clear, well-fitting Face Shields, disposable gloves and gowns have been recommended, as well as ensuring that social distancing is adhered to at all times.
According to the government guidelines, you don’t need to ask clients to wear a face mask if you are wearing a visor and if you can maintain social distancing. Based on the guidelines for hairdressers and barbers of using distancing screens or barriers, to separate clients from one another, we’ve introduced Zouch Social Distancing Barriers to our product range to help Hair Salons provide clear direction and distance for employees and customers.
Our Social Distancing Partitions come with and without a clear window, so it’s easy to see the comings and goings of the salon, as well as where other members of staff and customers may be situated.
Zouch Social Distancing Barrier specs:
- Muted steel grey
- Size WxDxH (mm) - 714 x 525 x 1830
- Strong EB Flute (Board)
- Clear plastic screen (APET or Polypropylene depending on available stocks)
- Supplied flat packed in plastic wrappers, the barrier can be simply slotted together and used immediately
- Outer coated lining that is easily cleaned by wiping gently with a very light spray of antibacterial alcohol or disinfectant.
We also supply ZOUCH Face Shields made from a Crystal Clear Medical APET Polyester, with an ultra-soft foam cushioning aid for long term use and comfort. The Face Shield covers the face from the hairline and over the chin for full protection against preventing Coronavirus.
Being a UK based manufacturer, we are able to produce and manufacture Face Shields quickly and daily to help combat the supply and demand for PPE equipment. Our shatter-resistant and fully flexible Face Shields are suitable for use with glasses, prescription lenses and protective masks.
Benefits of our Zouch Face Shields:
- Manufactured in the UK
- CE Certified - Meets European Standards for Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
- Shatter Resistant & Fully Flexible
- Visor suitable for use with glasses, prescription lenses and protective masks
- Low Cost & Effective Solution
- Unsurpassed Gloss & Transparency for the ultimate in product visibility
- Anti-Fogging and can be used for prolonged periods
- Full Face Visor to provide a high level of protection from fluid or spray
- Ultra Soft Self-Adhesive Non-Toxic Foam Cushioning Aid for comfort and to secure a front seal
- Can be cleaned with Alcohol or Hypochlorite
We supply our Face Shields individually, in bulk, and in reusable kits. Our most popular Face Shield by far is the Reusable Premium Visor which is CE Level 2 Certified and comes in a kit that lasts the wearer 30 days. The kit comprises of:
- 1 x Fully Assembled Full Face Visor
- 29 x Additional Low Tack Peelable Foam Aids
- 29 x Additional Low Tack Peelable Labels
- 1 x Premium Quality Personalised Outer Carton with Label and Name Tag
Here at Zouch, our growing range of PPE for barbers, self-employed hairdressers, hair and beauty salons ensures the safety of individuals, employees and customers. Our selection of personal protective equipment (PPE) includes Face Shields (CE Certified), Face Shield Kits, Face Masks and Social Distancing Barriers.
Get in touch with our expert team to discuss your requirements and how Zouch can help you and your business in preventing Coronavirus.